House of Freedom Junior Software Developer Job in Nigeria
Career Vacancy For Junior Software Developer at the House of Freedom in Nigeria July 2019
Career Vacancy : House of Freedom Nigeria Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Junior Software Developer Job Recruitment
The House of Freedom is a network of Faith-based Non-governmental Organizations. The expressions under house of Freedom include: God Bless Nigeria, The Waterbrook, This Present House(The Dome), Mount Zion, The Green House, The Underground Church, Holy Trinity and Freedom Foundation. Each expression has a unique focus catering to a specific affinity group. The connecting threads through all the expressions is vibrant worship, social reformation and excellence in governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs throughout our organization.
- You will be tasked with analyzing user needs and developing appropriate software solutions, and may analyze and design databases as well within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Participates in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
- Research new technologies that push the boundaries and capabilities of design and provide insight on applying these to the development of software at House of Freedom.
- Handle the Administrative functions of the I.T department.
- Help develop Websites and software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable code with one or more of the following PHP, J2SE (Java 2 Standard Edition), J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition), Laravel and CodeIgniter and other languages as needed.
- Review code for potential performance issues, reusability, and/or anomalies, writing documentation, and following test procedures.
- Create intuitive, logical and dynamic user interfaces, UI design, graphics development, and/or programming.
- Experience with scaling web based applications and/or distributing mobile and desktop applications.
- Knowledgeable in basic web server and Linux/Windows administration.
- You communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2-4 years progressive experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
No related posts.