Career Vacancy For a Procurement Officer in Nigeria July 2019
Career Vacancy For a Procurement Officer In A Reputable Oil & Gas Servicing Firm Nigeria July 2019
Career Vacancy : Procurement Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Peen Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Peen Nigeria Limited – Our client, an Oil & Gas Servicing and Procurement company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas)
- We require the services of a Sourcing Officer who has a deep knowledge and experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment, and can always liaise with the clients and the vendors.
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/supliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND qualification in Procurement and Logistics, Management and Engineering courses.
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipments
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as sourcing or procurement position
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates should reside around Sabo/Yaba, Ebute Metta, Surulere/Mushin, Shomolu/Bariga, Ifako/Gbagada, Oworoshoki axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.