4 Quarters Consultants Ltd Recruitment Manager Job in Nigeria
Job Vacancy for Recruitment Manager Needed at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited in Nigeria July 2019
Career Vacancy : Recruitment Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : 4 Quarters Consultants Limited Job Recruitment
4 Quarters Consultants Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
- Our client needs a very strong Candidate as a Recruitment Manager, a very senior person and has done recruitment for large and Top organisations.
Job Duties, Competency and Skills
- Strong relationship manager -able to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including prospective hires
- Charismatic with a strong presence, able to serve as the face of the firm to prospective hires
- Good influencer and negotiator who is able to attract the best talent in the most cost-efficient manner
- Previous experience in a recruitment role
- Expert salesman able to sell the firm’s brand and values to prospective hires
- Technical Expert with an in-depth knowledge of best practice and current trends in Talent and HR Management and creation of insightful strategies to drive recruitment
- Strategic thinker-with a holistic picture of the business and business objectives and able to position the recruitment function to meet business needs.
- Excellent assessor and judge of character -able to evaluate and advise on the suitability of and best-fit for candidates
- Capacity Builder-Focuses on increasing effectiveness of recruitment strategies through influencing positive changes to recruitment systems processes and structures.
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment and sourcing strategy
- Talent sourcing and headhunting
- Employer branding management
- Recruitment cycle reporting and trends analysis
- Minimum of 10 years recruitment experience from a large Organizations.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any related field.
- Professional qualifications is a big plus.
- Must understand the end to end Recruitment Process and be able to manage top management and stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th July, 2019.
No related posts.