Project Administrator Opportunity at COOPI in Nigeria July 2019
Project Administrator Job Opportunity at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale in Nigeria July 2019
Career Vacancy : Project Administrator Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Cooperazione Internazionale Job Recruitment
Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an Italian humanitarian non-governmental organization founded in Milan in 1965. COOPI aims to help the world’s poorest to improve their access to healthcare, food, and financial security, and to overcome their special vulnerability to wars, civil conflicts and natural disasters. For 50 years of long-term support and constant presence in the field, COOPI has been engaged in breaking the cycle of poverty and responding to specific emergencies in numerous sectors, including Food Security, Humanitarian Aid, Health, Socio-Economical Services, Water and Sanitation, Human Rights, Education and Training, Migrations and Sustainable Energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Administrator
- The Project Administrator is responsible to execute all the tasks with respect to the financial activities of the field base and in support to the projects being implemented on the field, and to support the Regional Administrator and Head of Base in the delivery of the field activities to reach the results and objectives of the projects.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Administrator, and in collaboration with the Head of the Base, and other collaborators of the projects, he/She will:
- To be the finance focal point for cash distributions to projects, checking documentation prior to and after distributions and being present to monitor distributions and payments.
- To make bank runs including transfer requests, withdrawals, and issuing/receiving letters and bank statements ect…
- To assist with any other duties in the Department, as directed by the Regional Administrator, Head of Office and Finance/Admin/HR Officer.
- To perform the duties of Cash Management, which includes responsibility for all cash transactions in the office, daily entries in the COOPI-Cooperazione Internazionale accounting system and supervisions of administration Assistants in cash handlings and management
- To prepare documents for payment and verify supporting documents according to COOPI rules as well as country specific legal regulations;
- To assist as needed in uploading on a weekly basis the daily Cash Book to the Regional Administrator and perform related cash reconciliation and balancing;
- To organize, file and scan all payment vouchers with related supporting documents when corrected and approved Cash Book has been returned from Coordination Office
- To keep the country and individual project inventory records updated in cooperation with the Logistics Department and assist in performing random physical inventories and stock-takings;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.