Procurement Officer Job in A Reputable Oil & Gas Firm Nigeria
Business Development/Procurement Officer Vacancy In A Reputable Oil and Gas Firm Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy : Procurement Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Business Development Job Recruitment
A reputable Oil and Gas firm located in (Lekki, Phase 1) Lagos State is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Business Development/Procurement Officer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Prepare and follow up on Bids and tender proposal submissions
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Must have min of 2 – 3 Years’ experience in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Age between 27 – 35 years
- Male preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in (MS Word / PDF format) to: email@example.com using “Business Development/Procurement Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates with Business Development experience in the Oil & Gas Sector procurement would be shortlisted.
No related posts.