IT Service Management Officer Job at Baobab Nigeria Jul 2019
Career Vacancy For IT Service Management Officer at Baobab Nigeria July 2019
Career Vacancy : IT Service Management Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Baobab Micro Finance Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment
Baobab Micro Finance Bank formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China. We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Management Officer
Reporting to: IT Manager
- Maintain a record of all IT Vendors and update upon onboarding or termination of vendors.
- IP Management: Liaise with the group Network team, assign, manage and document all IP schemes.
- Asset Tag/Device Management: In collaboration with the IT Manager, define the standard for naming conventions of IT devices and ensure all IT devices carry correct Hostname, Asset Tag (in Collaboration with Finance & Admin) on the network and document on Asset register.
- Quality Control/Product Conformity: Carry out quality assurance checks, UAT on all procured IT items/ new services deployed and ensure they conform to the set departmental/branch/quality standard.
- Incident resolutions: Follow up and ensure closure of all branches opened tickets within the acceptable business agreed timeline of 48 hours. No ticket should remain unattended to within 4 business hours.
- Ensure all Service Providers/Vendors reconciliations are done in line with the SLA and report to IT Manager before the 4th of every month for validation. Follow up on Finance team to ensure payments are made on or before 7th of each month.
- Ensures hardware is appropriately configured, used, managed and train users on their tools.
- Provide end User support for IT Infrastructure/Services and resolve anomalies within 48 hours with walk around for business continuity.
- Update inventories relating to the computer network and system and ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability of Company resources.
- Keep all Windows devices updated, managed and reported. (No windows updates older than 10 days, No antivirus updates older than 3 days, 100% of PCs under management and valid licenses). Ensure mobile devices are reported on MDM.
- Ensure all systems (e.g. Inverter, PCs, Network, CCTV Cameras e.t.c) across the branches are functional and properly maintained. Records of the devices must be kept and changes updated periodically.
- Perform routine checks on all network devices under jurisdiction and report anomalies within 24hours to management while following up on resolution.
- Keep all passwords in a database.
- Deliver on the assigned project timely within scope and budgeted cost.
- Contribute to the procurement process/procedures fulfillment.
In Collaboration with the Information System Manager:
- Ensure proper records are kept for all MIS and update changes.
- Develop and implement all IT Policies at the country level.
- Be flexible and mobile
- Other tasks set by the IT Manager
- Integrity and knowledge of working in a Microfinance space.
- Good command of English (Speak, write and read)
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple branch locations
- Mobile and ready to relocate out of Lagos if job demands.
- Good knowledge of OS, databases, IP Addressing and networks (LAN, WAN) and Reporting
- Vendor & Assets Management.
- Ability to work in a team with short time limits.
- Ability to get to grips with a new system.
- Track and report weekly all IT repairs activities across Baobab NG against the cost incurred and frequency of repair to ITManager.
- Send maintenance report to Business/IT management latest 48 hours after the exercise is performed.
- Generate a monthly Incident record of all local (country-wide) IT issues before 5th of each month.
- Carry out Quarterly Service Performance Rating of all Vendors/Service Providers and advise the IT Manager of the report before the 10th of each new Quarter.
- Provide Service Availability (Downtime & Uptime) Report monthly for all IT Services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter with the Job title as subject of application, showing how you meet the role requirements stated above to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th July, 2019.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
No related posts.