Head of Finance Job at Willers Solutions Ltd in Nigeria Jul 2019
Head of Finance Job Opportunity at Willers Solutions Limited in Nigeria July 2019
Career Vacancy : Head of Finance Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm located in Lagos is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization, including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the business objectives.
- Identify risks and long-term financial implications of corporate projects/ initiatives, and advise CEO accordingly.
- Oversee tax planning to optimize the organizations tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
- Assume overall responsibility for tracking performance against defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with policies, relevant legislation and other best accounting practices.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance function.
- Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of operational policies, procedures and strategies.
- Provide the CEO and board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for Management/strategic business decision-making processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Head of Finance
- Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable FMCG firm with exposure to a Group structure will be an added advantage.
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
N450,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Finance” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th June, 2019.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.