Career Vacancy for United Geophysical Nigeria Ltd June 2019
Career Vacancy for Experienced QC/GP Seismic Surveyor at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited June 2019
Career Vacancy : United Geophysical Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Experienced QC/GP Seismic Surveyor Job Recruitment
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced QC/GP Seismic Surveyor
- We are seeking to engage surveyors with land and shallow marine seismic experience for our operations in Nigeria.
- Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 3 years field experience in GP seismic processing static & real time mode and 3D geophysical survey.
- Candidate must be able to operate a variety of survey instruments.
- Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second-Class University Degree in Topographic Surveying.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: HR@unitedgeophysical.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
No related posts.