Career for Quality Assurance Manager in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy for Quality Assurance Manager at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited June 2019
Career Vacancy : Quality Assurance Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Ltd Job Recruitment
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently diversifying and seeking to employ suitable qualified candidate at one of our subsidiary companies “Funtuna Ventures Limited” to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. He/She must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Proven of Quality Management experience in a reputable table water factory in Nigeria is a must
- Must be thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- Must have sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and good Laboratory practices (GLP).
- Qualified and interested candidate must possess minimum of HND/B.Sc in SLT/Food Science &Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum of Five-year’s Quality Management experience.
- Current CQA or similar certification is required.
- Candidates must not be older than Thirty-five (35) years
- Strategic approach to work.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good numerical skills and understanding of statistics.
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ability to set requirements for raw materials or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ability to devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Persistence and ability to influence others.
- Ability to facilitate change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to the “Human Resources & Admin” via: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.
No related posts.