Vacancy For Executive Director at AMURT in Nigeria May 2019
Job Recruitment For Executive Director at Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team in Nigeria May 2019
Career Vacancy : Executive Director Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team Job Recruitment
Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is an NGO working in rural communities in primary health care delivery with a major emphasis on maternal and child health.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Executive Director
- The ED will report to the Country Director, and will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for AMURT Nigeria’s Administration, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission.
- Improve the organizations administrative, management and program policies and procedures to upgrade the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization
- Review and upgrade operational standards and monitoring & evaluation systems for higher quality programming
- Lead the process of developing a strategic plan that includes the voices of all staff from the health center level to HQ
- Foster effective teamwork among employees from the health center level to HQ
- Enhance AMURT NIGERIA’s image by being active and visible in the community, liaising with state and federal Ministry of Health and working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
- Lobby government representatives to pressure them to meet their contractual obligations with AMURT
- Liaise with board to fulfill the organization’s mission
- Identify new fundraising sources and apply for grant and in-kind contributions from the same.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Ability to foster adaptable, and innovative approaches to humanitarian programs
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion for uplifting the lives of marginalized peoples, and compassion towards all beings
- Must have at least five years working experience in health related NGO
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Public Health or other relevant field
- Knowledgeable in primary healthcare.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures (from the rural to the urban, from the grassroots to the elite)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No related posts.