The SlateCenter Assistant Camp Counsellor Job Nigeria 2019
The SlateCenter Assistant Camp Counsellor Job Opportunity in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy : The SlateCenter Nigeria Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Assistant Camp Counsellor Job Recruitment
The SlateCenter is a learning Center that focuses on application of Knowledge, a paradigm shift from traditional learning to a more practical, mind stimulating, problem solving, critical thinking style of learning. We are not only about learning, our strong point is the application of Knowledge which leads to retention of knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Camp Counsellor
- Assist in maintaining accurate program records including incident reports, logbook documentation, and daily attendance.
- Know and understand ALL emergency procedures associated with the camp program.
- Know, enforce, and follow all safety guidelines associated with the camp and all program areas. This includes but is not limited to being responsible for your campers’ safety and their whereabouts at all times.
- If applicable, maintain constant surveillance of the pool area/body of water, know/review all emergency procedures and respond to emergency situations immediately. Attend monthly in-service trainings.
- Help write and implement a weekly schedule for your camp group.
- Organize and lead a variety of small and large group activities each week. Activities may include crafts, nature, songs, games, opening and closing ceremonies, swimming, dancing, music etc.
- Identify and respond to camper behaviour issues.
- Ensure that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Communicate with parents about participant’s experiences and report concerns to Camp Leadership.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- If applicable, current nationally accredited lifeguard certification (applicable for body of water being guarded).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Education classes or experience in camp, youth programs, recreation, working with children, or in a related field.
- Ability to lead, plan, organize, and implement program activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2019.
No related posts.