Telinno Consulting Ltd Finance Manager Job in Nigeria 2019
Finance Manager Job Vacancy at Telinno Consulting Limited in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy : Finance Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Telinno Consulting Limited Job Recruitment
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- To provide accurate, timely and meaningful financial and management information that enables the Country Manager make effective decisions regarding the execution of strategic and operational objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure remittance of all statutory payments within agreed timeline.
- Manage new and existing regulatory requirements where appropriate and incorporate them into the financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for all of the outputs of the payroll function with a view to putting in place the necessary controls and checks that ensures all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Management, development and performance evaluation of all members of the Finance Team.
- Manage receivables and other Finance related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers; including weekly updates on customer accounts.
- Generate Purchase Orders and manage payables in alignment with agreed contractual milestones, including weekly updates on supplier accounts, and other project related / staff accounts.
- Manage and archive financial records / documentation e.g. invoices, purchase orders, financial reports, et cetera.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, et cetera).
- Collaborate with Group Finance Manager to design and implement scalable finance systems, taking into account any required enhancements and upgrades.
- Manage third-party financial service providers e.g. Auditors and Accountants.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Prepare the management accounts, and seek to implement a best practice approach for financial accounting controls.
- Contribute towards, and implement the necessary controls to protect the organization’s assets and prevent any potential areas of fraud.
- Assist the Country Manager with the preparation of the detailed annual budget and forecasts.
- Responsible for collating inputs, preparing, obtaining approval and funding for weekly budgets. Manages budget disbursement and reconciliation.
- Supports Procurement Manager locally.
- Support business continuity through timely funding of approved requests.
- Ensure reports meet with regulations of state and federal laws.
Below are key output measurable expected of the Finance Manager:
- Management Accounts – i.e. Monthly P&L, Cash flow (monthly and weekly) and Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position).
- Budgets and forecasts – Annual and weekly.
- Statutory payments.
- Financial record database.
- Weekly customer and supplier account.
- Invoices, invoice trackers and invoice reports.
- B.Sc Accounting / Finance
- CPA or MBA Preferred
Relevant Working Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years, including 2 years in similar position.
- ICAN, ACCA or equivalents.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results, including internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Have a flair for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Advanced understanding of service delivery work flow and business processes.
- Conversance and mastery of prevalent / leading accounting systems / software.
- Conversance with financial / accounting regulations of state and federal laws.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.
No related posts.