Reservation & Ticketing Officer Job in Nigeria June 2019
Reservation & Ticketing Officer Job at Ashton and Dave Travels and Holiday Limited in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy : Reservation & Ticketing Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Ltd Job Recruitment
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Reservation & Ticketing Officer
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of three years of Reservations and Ticketing experience in the Tourism industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.
Note: Kindly adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required Tourism experience will be discarded.
No related posts.