Invent Alliance Chartered Accountant Job in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy For Chartered Accountant (Female) at Invent Alliance Limited in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy : Chartered Accountant Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Invent Alliance Limited Job Recruitment
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant (Female)
- The Chartered Accountant will be part of the team responsible for managing financial systems and budgets, auditing financial records, ensuring the company receives payment for goods and services and record these transactions accordingly, securing revenues by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice.
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Review the company’s systems and analyse risk.
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
- Maintain accounting records.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position).
- Provide financial advice.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Actively engage in debt recovery through phone calls, mails, visiting customers and every other means possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting or any other relevant discipline
- Maximum of 1 year experience in the same field
- ICAN/ACCA is compulsory
- Must be a female
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Analytical ability.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- High level of numeracy.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.