Infostrategy Technology Finance Executive Job in Nigeria 2019
Infostrategy Technology Limited Finance Executive (Financial Technology) Job Vacancy in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy : Finance Executive Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Infostrategy Technology Limited Job Recruitment
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive (Financial Technology)
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/017
Reports to: Managing Director
- The finance executive will be responsible for all financial planning and analysis for our rapidly growing Finance Technology (FinTech) team.
- S/He MUST be experienced in Finance and Financial Technology operations (E.g. payments, switching and remittance).
- S/He will be responsible for the reconciliation and reporting of all transactions, provide support to all partners and follow up on all financial technology matters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support business relationship in regards to our Fintech service.
- Serve as an expert resource and continuously supports to the finance and fintech team.
- Ensure the documentation and archiving of all financial transaction.
- Support merchant- payment recruitment process, merchant- code activation and training process.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Prepare, analyze and provide daily, weekly and monthly organizational financial statements as required by management.
- Lead the evaluation and onboarding of new Fintech opportunities.
- Analyses and provide daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation report for all Finance and Fintech transactions between the company and our partners.
- Provide first level support to all partner banks most especially on Fintech transactions.
- Ensure the automation, interactive visualization and integration of new financial with powerful data analytics capabilities.
- Ensure all financial audit recommendations are followed up and timely closed.
- Provides thought leadership and take a lead role in defining financial technology strategies and fostering innovation with the finance team.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to think strategically, to build and execute.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, strong relationship management skills and results driven.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and small task simultaneously with minimal or no supervision.
- First Degree in Finance and Accounting
- MUST have experience in Finance and Fintech Operations (Payments, Switching and Remittance).
- Minimum 5 years related experience in a financial and Fintech role.
- Minimum 3-5 years leadership experience, preferably leading technical team in finance/Fintech discipline.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and high pressure environment, showing professional presence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as a single MS Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.