Infinity Security Services Ltd Patrol Driver Job in Nigeria 2019
Patrol Driver Career Vacancy at Infinity Security Services Limited in Nigeria May 2019
Career Vacancy : Patrol Driver Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Infinity Security Services Limited Job Recruitment
Infinity Security Services Limited is a private security service provider, with a solid capital base, Nationwide coverage, sound management team as well as a dedicated work force who are committed to long lasting business relationship. This is achieved through proactive and preventive security approach, instant response to distress calls, constant reappraisals of security situations and identifying areas of present and potential security threats with a view to proffering solutions. All of these are communicated by regular reports to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Patrol Driver
- We are looking for a Driver to transport guards/employees in a comfortable, safe and timely manner and Patrol for service assurance.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their security service assurance needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Wash the vehicle and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up employee/guards from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Minimum of SSCE is required- Minimum of a Credit in English Language is a Must
- Diploma/OND/ND will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and location as the subject of the email. E.g. Driver- Lagos
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
No related posts.