IBM Developer-Marketing and Events Job in Nigeria June 2019
Developer-Marketing and Events Job Vacancy at International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) in Nigeria June 2019
Career Vacancy : Marketing and Events Developer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : International Business Machines Corporation Job Recruitment
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer-Marketing and Events
- Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Accurate internal and external visibility of the center activity on social media
- Provide technical and software development support (Very key).
- To work with Infrastructure and other team in the development of demo prototypes when the need arises
- Marketing Coordination
- Working under the direction of the Centre Manager and alongside the Infrastructure Specialist. the role is to provide Technical/Software Development support
- To manage the centre wiki and blog on a weekly basis
- Develop customer improvement applications at the centre.
- Work with the MEA team on development efforts
- Develop Chatbot POCs
- Plan, organise and run the logistics for events run in the Centre both in a reactive request mode and a proactive interlock mode to the Marketing,
- Technical and Sales teams.
- Manage from start to finish request of event – confirm attendee numbers and names, customer, packing/logistics etc
- Initiate and coordinate training for the IBM Cloud platform
- Initiate Customer Engagement as regards Ecosystem development
- Timely submission of Marketing KPI and results
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelors Degree
- 3years experience in technical and software development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
No related posts.