Application/Software Developer Job in Nigeria May 2019
Application/Software Developer Job Opportunity at StreSERT Services Limited in Nigeria May 2019
Career Vacancy : Software Developer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Stresert Services Limited Job Recruitment
Job Title: Application/Software Developer
Job ref: ASWD1
- Our client requires an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in-house developed applications.
- He/she will ensure delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. Specifically, the developer’s responsibilities will include;
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework is essential.
- Salary is a minimum of N2 – N2.3 gross per annum with other statutory benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “ASWD1” as subject of mail.