Sales & Marketing Personnel Job at HCDC in Nigeria April 2019
Sales and Marketing Personnel Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited in Nigeria April 2019
Career Vacancy : Sales and Marketing Personnel Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Human Capacity Development Consultants Job Recruitment
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales/Marketing/Business Development
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- The Sales and Marketing personnel will be responsible for planning, implementing sales and marketing strategies to grow the sales of the company’s product development programs and services, both short and long range, targeted towards existing and new markets.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Plan and develop advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direct training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Maintain a professional and positive relationship with existing and new clients.
- Drive sales for all products and services.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Initiate and develop client relationship to drive customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for end to end sales; from initial contact and understanding of the clients’ needs to delivery and closure.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Should be adept at problem solving & analysis.
- Should be result oriented.
- Should be capable of practical strategic thinking.
- Must be passionate about making sales
- Must be proficient in oral and written communication
- Should possess excellent customer relationship skills.
- Should possess proper leadership skills
- Should have excellent presentation skills.
- Our top priority is your ability to deliver
- You must be passionate about sales, personal development, geared towards productivity, and willing to take ownership of projects given to you
- Sales experience and proficiency in digital marketing is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 20th April, 2019.