BSS Vocational Skill Acquisition Center Job in Nigeria 2019
Job Vacancy For Automation Engineer (Instructor) at BSS Vocational and Skill Acquisition Center in Nigeria April 2019
Career Vacancy : Automation Engineer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : BSS Vocational & Skill Acquisition Center Job Recruitment
BSS Vocational & Skill Acquisition Center accredited by Federal Ministry of Works & Labour as Trade Test Center, NABTEB as programmes centre urgently requires an experienced Full Time candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer (Instructor)
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases.
- Test products in all phases of its life cycle.
- Interface with developers in executing projects.
- Participate in designing and code reviews.
- Participate in functioning processes and testing of products.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards.
- Troubleshoot, service and fix the computerized systems and robotic devices that are designed to reduce human interaction, such as robotic assembly devices and computer-controlled building air-conditioning systems.
- Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs.
- Repair or replace any necessary components, such as a sensor or electrical wiring.
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies.
- Use a combination of testing methods including automated.
- Coordinate and supervise testing activities.
- Collaborate with engineers to achieve expected quality levels in products.
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc, HND in Automation Engineering, or related field from any recognized University or Technical institution.
- Certificate from City & Guild of London, National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB) Certificate would be an added advantage
- A registered member of National Association of Technological Engineers (NATE) would be an added advantage.
- Experience and success in developing new approaches to learning and teaching methods.
- Must have a proven track record of contributing to the overall success of own and wider academic departments.
- Must have at least 2 – 5 Years of post-qualification experience in teaching, research and academic administration.
- Must have worked in the automation engineering department in a reputable technical college or its equivalent.
- Must have an in depth understanding of the subject automation engineering including recent developments in automation engineering.
- Must be honest, God fearing and diligent at work
- Experience of teaching effectively and providing a stimulating environment for learning and teaching to motivate, inspire and challenge Students.
- Ability to design, deliver, assess and revise teaching programmes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of automation technologies.
- Must have strong public speaking skills.
- Must be detail oriented and mechanically inclined.
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Creative thinking skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent manual dexterity
- 2 – 5 Years in similar job with a credible portfolio.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Human Resource Manager,
BSS Vocational & Skill Acquisition Center,
5, Mercy Eneli Street,
Off Adelabu Street,
Masha Surulere – Lagos State.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2019.
Note: Only qualified and knowledgeable candidates on this field should apply.