ADM Delivery Manager Job at Ericsson in Nigeria April 2019
ADM Delivery Manager Job Recruitment at Ericsson in Nigeria April 2019
Career Vacancy : Ericsson Nigeria Job Description
Employment Opportunity : ADM Delivery Manager Job Recruitment
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ADM Delivery Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Services EngineeringJob Summary
- Contribute to P&L of the business dealing with single ADM contracts, frame agreement services.
- Seek & identify new opportunities.
- Make continuously cost efficiency.
- The Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Delivery Manager shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct & proper delivery of Services as specified in the ADM contracts & frame agreement services.
- Manage the scope of the service contract with the customer according to agreed time, cost & quality requirements.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Procurement Management
- Support commercial roles in estimating time / cost for the customer offering.
- Technical and operative coordination of resources (> 10) or project management and services management with medium complexity (> 200k €,> 6 months).
- Secure contract fulfillment
- Service Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge
- Communication skills
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Project Management skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- English skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- Local industry & standards knowledge
- Presenting & Communication information
- Leading & Supervising
- Relating & Networking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Should have been a CPM and have good contacts in the GSC-I.
- Have a good awareness of the Ericsson DS portfolio.
- The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Should have worked as a Solution Architect for Charging system
- Should have worked with MTN as customer
- Proven ability to manage costs and efficiently knowledge of the IT market benchmark resource profile (2 years’ experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply