NBSS Training and Research Officer Job in Nigeria March 2019
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc recruitment for a Training and Research Officer March 2019
Career Vacancy : Training and Research Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Job Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training and Research Officer
Department: Research and Development
Division: Business Development
Reports to: Head, Research and Development
Grade: Management Trainee (MT)/ Assistant Banking Officer (ABO)
- Conduct training programmes and facilitator delivery.
- Prepare training reports and analysis.
- Management of NIBSS training database.
- Management of training equipment.
- Coordinate Open and Implant Training Programme.
- Proposal development to meet client’s learning needs.
- Conduct training needs analysis and development of training curriculum course modules.
- Engage Internal and External facilitators for delivery of training modules.
- Vendor Management; training venue, training materials and process vendor payment
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree.
- Professional qualification (s) relevant to the job will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a learning and development related role.
Functional Skills & Competency Requirements
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following:
- Business / Commercial Awareness
- People Management
- Project Management
- Personal Credibility
- Continuous Learning
- Business goal management
- Customer focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Information systems management
- Information analysis and management
- Regulatory knowledge
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess competencies in the following:
- Curriculum Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating
- Proposal and Report Writing
- Public Speaking
- Data Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge of e-learning is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
No related posts.