Job Vacancy for a Software Developer in Nigeria March 2019
Brightstar Integral Technology Solution Vacancy for a Software Developer in Nigeria March 2019
Career Vacancy : Software Developer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Brightstar Integral Technology Solution Job Recruitment
Brightstar Integral Technology Solution requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- To plan, analyze and develop software applications and provide second level support to existing products and solutions in line with client requirements and company’s strategic targets in order to meet specifications in line with organizational standards e this.
Software Development Projects:
- Executes software development projects in line with approved plans and guidelines in order to achieve set project objectives.
- Provide documentations as necessary. Such documentations include, but not limited to: User Manuals, Technical Guide, eula, inline code document, SRS, API docs, etc.
- Provides an efficient second level support and initiates process improvements in line with company guidelines and objectives aimed at providing adequate technical support to the business process
- Team Collaboration
- Work collaboratively with other team members in line with the departmental Standard Operating Procedures in order to minimize maintenance requirements.
- Designs and develops new products/applications in line with the departmental Standard Operating Procedures in order to minimize maintenance requirements.
- Business Requirement Gathering
- In partnership with the business analyst, interfaces with Clients/Business owners for the purpose of understanding business requirements and scope documentation.
- Application Deployment
- In partnership with Systems and Networks department, ensures the successful deployment of developed applications in line with the departmental Standard Operating Procedures in order to achieve set project objectives.
- Directly Reports to: Senior Software Development/Team Leads
Work Guidelines and References:
- SOP, ISP – links on Intranet SharePoint platform
Education and Experience
- Minimum Requirement: BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Added Advantages: Project Management, MCTS, MCP, MCSD/MCPD
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Design.
- Knowledge on UML/Use Cases/OOAD/MVC based web development.
- Understanding of Software Development Life CYCLE (SDLC)
- 0-2 years’ experience.
- Professional Membership: Professional Certifications (preferably in Microsoft Technology)
Key Competency Requirements:
- Innovation Strategy
- Project-based Approach
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of Projects delivery with agreed timeline
- Deviations from SLA
- Response times to critical technical support
- Number of application defects relating to development
Limit of Authority:
- The role holder should not commit the organization to any financial exposure without due approval
- The role holder should not represent the company outside the scope of his authorized official duties, in any way to create an image perception for the organization e.g. granting of interviews to the media etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.