IKEDC Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist Job in Nigeria
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment for a Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist in Nigeria April 2019
Career Vacancy : Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist Job Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
Reporting To: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Lead
Job Type: Full time
- Will be responsible for assisting Vigilance strategy & Monitoring Lead in carrying out the unit strategic activities
- Overall responsibility for the BU vigilance activities and deliverables
- Responsible for overall team development
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- BU Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for team members/field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues/complaints.
- Provides Coaching and Mentoring for team members
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction initiatives for the respective BU
- Provide commercial loss reports of the BU to management.
- Enforce sanctions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Coordinates investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical inputs on various investigations.
- Spot/periodic customer meter recertification and validation for energy accuracy
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the Team lead, Head, Vigilance strategy & Loss reduction, BU management and any other recognized stakeholder
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires at least 6 years relevant work experience
- Good Knowledge of metering infrastructures
- Business Acumen
- Exemplary Customer Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Training/Resource Facilitation
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge of various forms of meter manipulations and other forms of energy theft
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Sound knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Sound Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit/accounting capabilities
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills
- Good Listening and questioning skills
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching skills
- Team Coordination.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th April, 2019.
No related posts.