IITA Field Worker III Recruitment in Nigeria April 2019
Job Recruitment at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) for a Field Worker III in Nigeria April 2019
Career Vacancy : Field Worker III Job Description
Employment Opportunity : International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Job Recruitment
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Field Worker III
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: National (1-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in operating all field activities of the group including planting, harvesting,
- irrigation, agronomic practices, trait scoring and also in autonomy;
- Operate all field activities related to confied field trials (CFT) under supervision;
- Operating screen-house activities in the BL2 facility under supervision;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- O’Level with minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar or related roles.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to perform multiple tasks;
- Good computer skills Good interpersonal relationships with other colleagues.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Note: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2019.
No related posts.