Global Oneword Healthcare Medical Sales Rep Job in Nigeria
Global Oneword Healthcare Limited for a Medical Sales Representative Opportunity in Nigeria March 2019
Career Vacancy : Global Oneword Healthcare Job Description
Employment Opportunity :Medical Sales Representative Job Recruitment
Global Oneword Healthcare Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. Global Oneword Limited specializes in importing ,marketing ,selling and distributing ONOCOLOGY drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Planning, coordinating and assume full responsibility for the Actualization of the total sales objectives of the region
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collections ofpayment for orders and deposition into designated banks
- Launching of new products in privates hospitals, teaching hospitals, Pharmaceutical stores E.T.C
- Effective and timely realization of goals
- Ensure effective detailing to customers thus achieving strong visibility of our product in the region
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s products in the region
- Implementation of the company marketing policy in the region
- Increase customer base and serving the distributors, major institution and other key accounts
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Encompasses the generation of demand and sales of cost-effective pharmaceutical
- products in government and privately-owned health facilities, retail pharmacies and other relevant medical establishment.
- It also involves organizing medical presentation meetings for healthcare professionals to drive awareness and usage of products.
- Proven three (3) Years work experience on sales of Ethical and Oncology drugs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- BS or HND qualification in relevant fields.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should be well grounded in sales of oncology.
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2019.