Career Vacancy : SYOJ Consulting Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Head of Human Resources Job Recruitment
SYOJ Consulting and Management Service otherwise know as SYOJ Consulting is a company deeply commiteed to delivering leading edge HR Consultancy and Management Service to our client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- Develop HR strategy, including talent, performance, reward, work relationships in line with organizational objectives, working in a liaison with the corporate business planning team to achieve those defined goals.
- Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labour relations.
- Establish and coordinate recruitment and selection programs for new employees.
- Draft human resource policies, procedures and guidelines and present to top management for approval.
- Oversee the payroll of the organisation.
- Supervise staff of the human resource department.
- Develop tools and standards towards strengthening HR leadership capacity and continuity.
- Health and safety compliance: Participate in promoting occupational health and safety within the organization.
- Develop and champion greater collaboration between HR and other departments
- Lead and constantly improve the Company’s Employee Value Proposition, promoting the Company’s brand as an employer of choice among peers in industry.
- Provide and supervise administrative tasks and assignments in support of overall business operation.
- Ensure regulatory compliance as concerns the HR function with appropriate monitoring and timely implementation.
- Liaise with and manage effectively, external stakeholder relations as concerns functional role.
- Initiate and manage culture change across the organisation.
- Manage skill pool by identifying skill gaps and mapping out development strategies.
- Develop and manage the execution of the HR business scorecard through regularly scheduled reviews, and advising on performance improvement initiatives.
- Review company employee handbook ensuring alignment with HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide guidance to line managers and employees on HR policies, procedures and guidelines as well as performance reviews and process implementation as concerns the HR function.
- Manage employee relations; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors and upholding company’s policies, procedures and guideline.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- First degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or related areas.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while accomplishing departmental and organizational goals
- High level of confidentiality, Tact and diplomacy.
- MS Office proficiency
- Progressive human resources experience with proven familiarity with a variety of professional concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation;
- Familiarity with labor laws and current professional/industry practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title (Head Human Resources) as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.