Social Media Strategist & Manager Job in Oyo State Nigeria
Job for Social Media Strategist and Manager at Big Field Digital Limited in Oyo State Nigeria
Career Vacancy : Big Field Digital Limited Job description
Employment Opportunity : Social Media Strategist & Manager Job Recruitment
Big Field Digital Limited – A digital Agency you can trust when result matters. We create MVPs, visuals and web solutions that put our clients’ products in the hands of targeted customers. We do this through cutting-edge technologies and digital marketing strategies and tactics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Strategist and Manager
- We are looking for a highly creative Social Media Strategist and Manager to work on our clients’ Social media campaigns. Our company is a leading Digital growth and marketing agency in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for strategizing/implementing social media campaigns to increase traffic, interaction and revenue, as well as documenting the successes and failures.
- You’ll stay current with brand and industry news and developments to bring fresh and timely content to our global social channels. Your interest in the latest social media trends and tools will keep us on the cutting edge of content delivery and measurement.
- Develop strategy and tactics to engage our customers and prospects on social channels
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency
- Develop and report KPIs in measuring the impact of social media content and campaigns to improve ROI
- Run Ads – Grow the social following in our key target segments, tailoring content by brand, audience, and geography
- Plan and Deliver creative and compelling social media content constantly to engage fans and community across relevant social media platforms (Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Youtube )
- Distribute contents across multiple channels for maximum reach
- Monitor and respond to posts and inquiries in a timely manner
- Research and facilitate new trends on social media to increase and strengthen brand awareness.
Candidate must be highly skilled in:
- Research for post ideas, creation and distribution
- Social media management tools
- Interpersonal communications and relationship building
- SEO & PPC skills will be a bonus.
- The right candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, multitasks with ease while maintaining a great sense of humour and camaraderie.
- Social Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
- Creative tools such as Adobe Photoshop / Canva or similar
- Analyzing data and communicating social performance to various teams/clients
- A competitive salary
- Access to premium training
- Great working and learning environment, with young, friendly and highly-skilled team members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, links to any online projects and a short but compelling Cover Letter to: email@example.com
- We’ll initiate a chat immediately if we find your profile interesting.
- With Big Field Digital, your digital marketing career is sure to skyrocket to a Rockstar level!
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
No related posts.