Gilberts Group is a legendary construction company whose projects include a significant proportion of the world’s large bridges, marine installations, and other complex structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hydraulic Mechanical Engineer
- Department 92 engineers will work in a Design/Build Team environment and be responsible for the completion of design studies and analysis, preliminary and detail component design, system engineering, material selection and manufacturing reviews.
- Engineers will provide support for the development, installation and test of construction systems.
- Responsibilities include performing detail mechanical analysis, machine design development, review of system and component specifications, technical reviews of vendor supplied equipment, coordination of design services and vendors, and evaluation of design concepts and cost reduction ideas.
- Engineers will interface with engineers from all disciplines, designers, shipbuilders, trades, vendors and customer personnel.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree.
- Must be highly motivated, perform independently and interact with other groups and organizations in an engineering environment.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st March, 2019.