E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, organize and manage customer invoices.
- Audit invoices based on purchase orders.
- Verify and record business transactions.
- Prepare and manage account statements.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of bank accounts.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perform reconciliation of daily and monthly revenues.
- Provide guidance to staff when needed.
- Manage bank account deposits
- Manage check transactions and payments.
- Manage accounting of bail money.
- Assist in procurement, payroll, and budget preparation activities.
- Participate in month end account closing activities.
- Perform account payable and receivable transactions.
- B.Sc /HND Accounting
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Requires 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.