Stresert Services Limited – Our client, one of the foremost Insurance companies in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Channel Officer
Job ID: ECO-1
- Ecommerce – Help improvements on all customer journeys online
- Manage the business websites and customer journeys,
- Provide further development of all websites including reports and analytical knowledge
- Oversee aggregator online customer journey and experience
- Oversee new online initiatives and delivery into business
- Coordinate the Social Media and digital team members, ensuring all targets are set and met.
- Develop the online marketing strategy, work with marketing managers, head of marketing and agencies to execute this.
- Drive improvements in acquisition and conversion for the online channels
- Manage and deliver results in SEO, and PPC performance
- Work with marketing managers on Direct and Referrer traffic performance
- Manage agency on best practise techniques in online
- Manage Online Budgets
- Broad knowledge of trends across digital mediums, (web, mobile, social).
- Regularly analyse competitor web practice and make recommendations for improvements to our practices based on findings
- Excellent understanding of key disciplines and current online marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Understanding of how Google operates, keeping up-to-date with any Google updates and algorithm changes
- Good understanding of social channels and how they work for business and assist in integrating these into our social strategies
- Fully conversant with digital data marketing – schemas, feeds, APIs, metadata, machine-to-machine data
- Fully conversant with Customer Experience(CX) and User Experience(UX)
- Understanding of Web design
- Understanding of HTML and Content management systems
- Understanding of web technologies and future digital landscapes
- Knowledge of all online brands
- Knowledge of all Electronic payments applications
The Required Experience:
- 3 Years requisite knowledge on core e_channels function.
- Cadre: Senior Executive Officer
Salary ranges between N4 million – N4.8 million per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using ‘ECO-1’ as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th January, 2019.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.