Sellafield Energy Resources Limited – Our client, a reputable engineering, procurement and construction firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Scheduler
Employment Type: Permanent
- Develop EPC project integrated schedules; perform schedule updates and reviews; advise project team of potential project exposures and opportunities.
- Develop EPC project proposal schedules; perform scenarios: work close with the proposal project team and provide potential risks and opportunities for the bidding
- Conduct performance measurement activities, which include generation of curves and other project performance metrics, per established processes and procedures; develop performance trending patterns.
- Generate reports required for input into monthly project review packages; provide custom reports as needed for project team or customer.
- Assist in the review of contracts, identify and comment on customer contract specific requirements related to schedule deliverables.
- Provide schedule development support to project proposal group, as needed.
- Position may involve extensive travel, and foreign or domestic on-site assignment for duration of projects.
- Maintain open communication with site staff and home office to ensure that all phases of the integrated schedule are updated (Engineering / Procurement / Construction & Commissioning); maintain oversight of the structure, maintenance, and validity of the project integrated schedule; provide schedule overview and analysis to project team.
- Provide forward looking schedule analysis, in order to identify schedule risks; make recommendations relating to schedule related risk mitigations, and demonstrate project impact by incorporating into the integrated project schedule.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry
- Experienced in providing full time on site schedule Broad knowledge of engineering deliverables required in support of project procurement and erection activities.
- Knowledge in delay analysis and claims management.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Scheduler in an EPCI company
- Must have experience in pipeline construction
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com