Child Mortality Control and Eradication Foundation is a not for profit, Non- governmental organisation focused at improving the health status of children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
- Support the implementation of CMCEF MHPSS programmes for internally displaced persons (IDPs).
- Provide technical assistance to CMCEF sub office and implementing partners in the implementation and integration of MHPSS into all programmes.
- Foster vocational and educational training for recipients of MHPSS
- Work with other partners to advocate for access of internally displayed persons and other Persons of concern to local mental health services and inclusion in government policies related to MHPSS.
- Conduct MHPSS needs assessment in target locations
- Provide support using community based approaches following Inter-Agency Standing Committee (IASC) guidelines.
- Assist in managing child friendly spaces in target locations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.