Career Vacancy : Account Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : MasterMindsHRSG Consulting Job Recruitment
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, a major player in the Education industry is seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
General Summary & Responsibilities
- Follow up with all Outstanding invoices with the Client.
- Process all cheques/transfers from clients.
- Reconciles Accounts Receivables on a weekly basis.
- Help ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures and perform other routine and non-routine functions as assigned by management.
- Evaluate the company’s internal control environment and assess the design, effectiveness and adequacy of key systems and processes based on walk through and transaction compliance testing.
- Sends AR Report to the Accounts Manager at the end of every week.
- Prepares all payments and issues cheques, transfers, or cash as required.
- Reconciles Bank Accounts and Petty Cash on a weekly basis.
- Not more than 26 years old.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Accounting/ Banking & Finance.
- An ICAN, ACA, ACCA or AAT certification is compulsory.
- 1-3 minimum years of Experience in similar role.
- Excellent and Strong communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable communicating in a clear, articulate manner, whether in written or verbal form.
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction and guidance.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to change / learns quickly.
- Smart and Energetic.
- Great attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of their CV and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th January, 2019.