Shift Nigeria is a call for responsible leadership and followership. Demanding a SHIFT in the way things have been done in Nigeria, in the past 50yrs.
It’s SHIFTING from the old ways of doing things to the PROPER way of doing things in government or in private business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Analyst
- SHIFT Nigeria is looking for a passionate entry level Program Analyst to support our programs through research, marketing and administrative tasks and help us accomplish our mission and make an impact
- This is a full-time, paid position in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Support event planning and implementation
- Support special project initiatives for leadership and any additional program goals
- Support social media and marketing initiatives
- Support content research and development
- Research and collect data on national, state, and local political leadership
- Research political topics ranging from the Nigerian political system to broader political ideologies in other democracies
- Attention to detail, including exacting standards to maintain accuracy and excellence
- Ability to work collaboratively and comfortable working in cross functional teams
- High level of comfort with using technology to complete tasks (Google Tools, email platforms, social media platforms, etc)
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice issues and understanding of challenges facing poor communities across the nation
- A passion and commitment to democratic principles and making Nigeria great
- Humility, integrity, passion, motivation, and a self-starter attitude
- Strong primary, secondary, and online research skills
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Previous experience working with teams or organizations outside Nigeria
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing work environment (SHIFT is still very much a startup)
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
Work Experience and Training:
- Must have worked in political, NGO, consulting, Civil Society or related environment
- Bachelor’s or Training in Political Science, Communication, Journalism, Public Policy, Law or related Degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Analyst, SHIFT Nigeria” as the subject of the mail.