Breeze Driving School Limited is a new driving school. Breeze Driving School Limited is a duly registered company in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It offers Basic Leaner Driver Course, Proficiency Driver Course, Executive Driver Course and Specialized Driver Course.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driving School Instructor
- The obvious goal of the driving instructor is to develop the driving ability of their student in order to make them more confident on the road, or to gain their licence.
- Preparing students for emergency and increase their knowledge on the Revised Highway Code
- Monitoring the students
- Teaching them about the maintenance of the vehicle.
- Being a guide to the student, answering questions and reacting to situations that will arise on the road.
- Teaching the students the highway and signal codes.
- Ensuring that the student is gaining an increased awareness of using the road and the responsibilities that entails.
- Develop and design Lesson plans
- Teaching prospective Drivers the knowledge, skill and attitude they need to drive safely.
- Impact prospective Drivers with the Right Traffic Rules and procedures.
- Teaching students the Rules of the Road and the safe way to handle an automobile
- SSCE/OND or Degree in any field.
- Minimum of five years Driving/Training experience.
- Possession of Valid Driver’s License and certificate.
- Good communication and people skill
- Good Interpersonal skill.
- Facilitation and training skills.
- Being able to inspire and create enthusiasm, and to give instructions clearly.
- The ability to react to potentially dangerous situations.
- A high degree of patience for dealing with difficult students and other road users.
- Enthusiasm for the job.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience in teaching, training and working with people.
- A driving instructor will need to combine teaching skills with those of driving a car to perfection. The most important skills will include:
- An excellent driving ability.
- The ability to give clear instructions
- The ability to adapt your teaching style to suit each learner
- Excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge
- The ability to react quickly and safely to any problems
- A calm and level head.
- In most cases, the hours will be short and non-demanding. As the instructor has to accommodate the needs of the student.
- Driving instructors are subject to all of the hazards that driving on the road presents, with the added pressure of being responsible for a novice driver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th December, 2018.