Henrimoweta African Art Centre/Henrimoweta Nigeria Limited – Since 1990, We have been collaborating with artists across Nigeria and Africa to tell stories about Africa using creative strokes, colours and diverse media in such a way that preserve the culture of our time. We believe in building a legacy for generations through art.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Attendant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Start Date: 1 to 2 weeks
- We are recruiting to fill our Front Desk role at our African Art gallery located in Victoria Island.
- If you have a hint of interest in art, it will be great!
- Handling documentation; artist contracts, invoices, receipts, artist and artwork documents, filing and storage of art pieces.
- Day-to-day running of the art gallery; opening, setting up and supervising our maintenance personnel.
- Client (Visual Artists and Customers) relations.
- Social media posts (Instagram and Facebook)
- Degree/Diploma in any field
- Prior experience in customer relations will be an advantage, but if you are a recent graduate with little experience, you are encouraged to apply as long you are adaptable and quick to learn.
- N55, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th December, 2018.