GOS Projects Limited – Our Lagos based client is a Real Estate, Property Development and Management Company that develops and manages residential and commercial properties.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- An Administrative Officer (AO) position is required to be filled immediately. The successful AO will serve as the point of contact for all employees, tenants, agents, lawyers, and other clients providing administrative support and solving their queries.
- S/he will also visit, inspect, and assist with on-going construction site work on buildings and stay up-to-date on progress and status of building construction work.
- S/he will undertake administrative jobs such as presenting important and confidential agreements between the company and clients, demonstrating at all times, knowledge about the company’s property portfolios including occupancy status of properties, rental situation in the market, and demand and market rate for the properties.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or any other related discipline from a reputable institution, with 3 – 5 years’ work experience ideally in an administrative or related role.
- You will need to also have experience in quality control, have strong email & phone etiquette, and active listening skills.
- The ideal candidate should also have the ability to work without active supervision, be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Stating “AO19” as subject (otherwise email will not be opened).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2018.