Danco Investment Company Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 1994 as an indigenous Nigeria Trading Company. We diversified into Petroleum Trading in 1995 by establishing retail outlets across Nigeria. We are known for quality products, service delivery, conducive environment and have our service stations wide spread across the Nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Manager
Summary of Duties
- Management and communication skills
- Providing strategic leadership and direction to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the station
- Proper management of station staff and ensuring compliance to organizational policies and procedures
- Responsible smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase sales and reduce operational cost
- Responsible for sending daily sales reports.
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station
- Candidates should possess minimum of HND in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role
- Ability to deal effectively and to a high level of customer service standard with all types of customers, including those with special needs.
- Able to work in a team environment and individually
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th November, 2018.