Anadach Consulting – Our client is a digital radiology and medical consultancy company that offers Radiological, Clinical and Specialized Services with a focus on delivering high quality services to Patients and Partners.
As a result of strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: Managing Director
- Will be responsible for maintaining the financial records of the company, including managing daily financial transactions, accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and handling tax issues.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling tax issues
- Support all audit processes
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintain complete filling system to support financial records
- Researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintain general ledger and preparation of the financial statement.
- Maintain the various ledger and Journal accounts using company’s accounting system.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Maintain account receivable and account payable;
- Prepare organization payroll and fills all relevant statutory deductions.
- Maintain Fixed Assets register.
- Produce an accurate set of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual management accounts.
- Prepare profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for management.
Qualification & Essential Requirements
- A Degree in Accounting or equivalent business experience
- At least Five 5 years post qualification experience
- Technical knowledge of accounting software.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
Key competencies and essential attributes:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Sound work ethics & Integrity
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Ability to multitask
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Application Deadline 28th November, 2018.
For further enquiries, please call: 08107611982.