The Federal University of Technology, Akure, came into formal existence in September 1981 as one of the four autonomous full-fledged, Federal Universities of Technology that then existed in the Country.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified accounting firms for the position below in the University:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Akure, Ondo
Interested accounting firms must provide evidence of:
- Successfully executed audit works, preferably of tertiary institutions (Universities)
- Registration with Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Compliance with the Provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004 as contained in Section 16(6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the last Three Years
- Current Registration with Office of the Auditor General of the Federation
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Valid Audit Practicing Licence
Terms and Conditions
- The tenure of the External Auditors shall be for three (3) years in the first instance and renewable only once for another three (3) years subject to satisfactory performance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Firms should submit ten (10) copies of their Applications including Company’s Profile and relevant documents in sealed envelopes marked at the Top Right-hand corner “Application for Appointment as External Auditors” addressed to:
The Federal University of Technology, Akure,
Note: Only shortlisted firms will be contacted.