CITITRUST Contracting Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager in Contracting, Real Estate & Finance
- This important position will develop, promote and maintain strategies and execute tactics that communicate the CITITRUST brand message.
- The right candidate will manage multiple responsibilities in the Company’s marketing and promotional efforts.
- The Manager will oversee all communications, public relations and promotional activities selected to support the brand and marketing strategy for each project.
- Maintain marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
- Develop marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Preparing marketing collaterals for all sales meetings such as open houses, pre-opening events and portfolio reviews for the commercial team;
- Preparation and coordination of all E-Blast marketing campaigns;
- Updating the website for all residential and commercial interests;
- Media announcements for new development projects, grand opening events, lease signings (commercial) and other news-worthy events.
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
- Assist in the implementation of strategic marketing plans, programs and tactics.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives;
- Obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support;
- Develop innovative programs to increase positive sentiment online for the Company and its services;
- Oversee marketing materials & content prior to production;
- Prepare contracts, process and track invoice payments, and update budget expenditures;
- Interact and coordinate with other Vice Presidents, Project Managers and Community Managers;
- Coordinate and manage the production of in-house marketing materials;
- Develop new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources;
- Maintain research database by identifying and assembling marketing information;
- Provide marketing information by answering questions and requests;
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget as needed; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Maintain marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
- Prior experience and knowledge of Real Estate marketing is highly preferred and experience marketing within the hospitality industries, residential sales and commercial shopping centers is considered an added bonus.
- Four-year college degree, Marketing/Finance emphasis preferred.
- Technical proficiency in a variety of software programs, including MS Office and those integral to desktop publishing and website maintenance.
Skills, Attributes and Additional Requirements:
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment, and often under several supervisors.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills a must.
- Able to work effectively with a variety of external consultants, vendors, and suppliers.
- Must be able to multi-task and see projects through to completion.
- Occasional travel will be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position being applied for should be the Heading.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.