Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer II (Liaison Officer) – EUNASS 07
- We are in need of an Administrative Officer II to serve as Liaison Officer in Lagos.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the University as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities
- Develops and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders and other entities
- Works with other members of staff to develop a greater understanding of the University and any issues that arise
- Proactively solves conflicts and address issues that could occur between the University and other entities
- Acts as a positive representation of the University to the community
- Cognate experience in a tertiary institution will be an added advantage.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the University. (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Must possess a good First Degree in Arts or Social and Management Sciences from a reputable University
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Possession of analytical and mathematical mind to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressured environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies each of their Application, credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Three Referees Reports to reach:
Application Deadline 1st November, 2018.