Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Lead – Senior Solution Architect
Categories: Information Technology
- Now we are looking for Solution Architect for Network, Design and Optimization, someone who can provide end to end solutions on multiple technologies and stream.
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assured delivery.
Drive End to End from Network Design to Acceptance on multiple technologies and multiple streams under the NDO domain, including but not limited to:
- Include link budgets analysis
- Initial system design and dimensioning
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis
- Coverage planning, site identification, evaluation, NW planning, interference analysis and optimization using EDOS DP.
- Network optimization to meet design targets and Final NW acceptance with customer.
- Responsible for the analysis and enhancement of GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks.
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assured delivery
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals
- Setup governance processes to ensure all individuals and service centers (GSCs) from different project streams are performing at the expected levels and adhering to agreed SLAs
- Setup alignment, communication, and processes between NDO and other project streams including NRO, Sales, EP and MS
- Proposal for coverage/capacity enhancement, Network optimization to meet the acceptance target.
- Provide a Global Overview of the network status, identifying all potential actions to improve the network
- Customer engagement in advanced technical discussions to understand customer requirements and propose strategic advice and direction
- Provide Radio network strategic and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology
- Able to suggest parameter changes, features for KPI improvement GSM/WCDMA/LTE network.
- Responsible for Final Acceptance of the network, to meet the requirements coverage and KPI.
- Work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance
- At least 10+ years of multi technology experience in Radio Networks Design, Optimization, Strategic Planning, and Solutions.
- Good understanding of advanced and complex radio networks to be able to assist with advanced optimization and creative design solutions.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customer.
- Market insight, up to date with new developments in related technologies and product Financial understanding.
- Must have team leading and management experience.
- Must have customer facing and engagement experience especially with senior management.
- Extensive work experience designing, tuning, and optimizing high-capacity wireless GSM, WCDMA, HSPA+ and LTE networks using RF engineering technology.
- Good hands on experience on Ericsson NW Design Tools, Radio Products, and Solutions (GSM, WCDMA and LTE).
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master’s degree and above in Electronics and Communication or relevant fields.
- Above 10 years of versatile experience in Planning of Radio Networks.
- Strong Experience on EDOS Tools – ACP, AFP, ERA, TPS, ECO, ENCP.
- Good command on MS Office esp. MS Excel and PowerPoint and Hands on experience with common tools (TEMS, MapInfo, ACTi, Nemo, ITK, AMOS etc.)
- Planning and Organizing skills, Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market
- Trainings and Certifications for various technologies and products.
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply