Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The successful candidate will support the development and success of the marketing function of the branch in relation to organizational overall objectives.
- The candidate is expected to take responsibility for specific marketing projects within the branch and assist with the implementation of the branch’s marketing plan
Duties & Responsibilities
- Servicing and managing existing customers.
- Assisting with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives
- Continuously driving existing and identify new markets for the organization
- Supporting with office administrative and marketing functions within the branch
- Serveing as the bridge/intermediary between the company and its current market and potential markets.
- Monitoring competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share
- Following up sales leads and prospects.
- Generating new accounts and establishing new customer base
- Ensuring total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- Conducting occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the company’s products and services
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date sales data and following up on outstanding premiums and renewals
- Maintaining good relationship with customers through personal contact and monitoring feedback
- Bachelors Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration
- 3-5 Years sales experience in the insurance industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th June, 2018.