Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
- Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service and delivery systems and procedures
- Prepares, maintains, and submits reports and records, such as budgets and operational and personnel reports.
- Makes recommendations to management concerning customer agent services and improvement of procedures.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Communicates with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of customer service officers.
- Observe and evaluate customer agent performance.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Resolves complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Reviews and check work of subordinates such as reports, records, and applications for accuracy and content, and corrects errors.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Knowledge, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer query resolving skills, Sales Acumen, Customer Focus
- Candidate must reside in ABUJA.
- Emphasizing Excellence, Presentation Skills, Decision Making, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Product Management, Market Knowledge, Delegation, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback
- B.Sc / HND Graduate with proven years of experience in customer service role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail