Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the Financial sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Job Reference: 1442
Location: South-West, Nigeria
Industry: Financial services
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer to develop and manage businesses. Participate in making strategic choices to ensure sustainable and profitable growth of the institution.
- Develop the Institution in line with the strategy and business plan established by the board of directors, and give report on the results.
- Ensure the expansion of the institution’s branch network in target regions.
- Contribute to the professional development of key staff at the institution.
- Enhance relationships with partners (lenders, donors, technical providers) and local authorities (central bank, tax authorities, etc.).
- Organize the business development of the institution by ensuring strong and profitable growth of the operations, in line with the institution’s mission and risk management policies.
- Identify drivers that improve institution’s commercial performance by developing and rolling out new products/services and excellent distribution channels, increasing client satisfaction and loyalty while implementing an organization that boosts productivity for all links in the commercial chain
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Fluent in English, and preferably French proficiency.
- Ability to work in multicultural setting.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical writing and presentation skills.
- Minimum of ten years’ professional experience, including five years in an executive position.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams within an international group.
- Experience in a developing country, ideally in Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply