The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Officer
- Maintenance of register of all group of estate with detail of status of each property
- Sourcing for property for rentals
- Interface with property owners on management of rented accommodations
- Implement repairs and maintenance of leased properties including preparations of dilapidating report
- Ensure compliance with terms and condition of contract
- Preparation of survey reports and rental validation report
- Negotiations of rents and terms of lease
- Any other tasks as may be assigned
- A Bachelors degree in HR or any other related course
- A post graduate degree is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the relevant position included in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline 9th February, 2018.