E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Corporate Accountant will be responsible for preparing financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.
- You should be reliable and good at math, and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments.
- We also want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Manage periodical reporting
- Oversee external and internal audits
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
- Proven experience as a Corporate Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
- In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Master’s in Accounting preferred.
- Membership of ICAN will be an added advantage
- 5 years minimum experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline 29th November, 2017.