Babban Gona, a reputable international organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Do you want to change the world by enabling 1 million people lift themselves out of poverty by 2025?
- Do you want to build a first of its kind agricultural financial system that will provide over $1 Billion in financing to a million smallholder farmers across Africa by 2025?
- If you answered yes to these questions join our team.
- Babban Gona seeks a passionate leader as our Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- We are seeking a passionate, driven, and knowledgeable professional with demonstrated leadership experience in raising debt capital to meet the financing needs of an organisation and leading the financial operations functions.
- The CFO will oversee two departments, namely Corporate Finance and Financial Control.
- The Corporate Finance department is focused on executing the fundraising strategy while maintaining a cost-effective and value-enhancing capital structure.
- This corporate finance department will build on our successful fund raising activities, and develop and execute a comprehensive debt strategy, to raise $1 billion in capital by 2025, leveraging a diversified source of debt from private placement bonds, public bonds, supplier trade credit and commercial banks.
- The Financial Control department includes Treasury and Accounting functions, Financial Planning and Analysis, and Financial Reporting and Control.
- As part of the leadership of the organization, the CFO will also support strategic and operational decision making in the organisation, in addition to fulfilling traditional stewardship responsibilities relating to governance, compliance and control, and business ethics.
- The CFO reports directly to the Managing Director and indirectly to the Board of Directors. They will also assist the Executive Director, Operations on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost–benefit analysis, forecasting needs and securing new funding.
- The CFO must serve as the financial authority in the organization, ensuring the integrity of fiscal data and modelling transparency as well as accountability while complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- Apply today, and join us as we transform Nigeria into a country in which 1 million smallholder farmers are able to transition from subsistence farming to commercial farming by 2025, and agriculture becomes the basis for security and employment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online